Sadly it is still very cold in New York, and it seems like it's going to take a while for the temperature to get stable.
But! we are mentally preparing for spring/summer and we are excited to give you two big news for the upcoming warm weather.
The first big news is that the spring/summer 2019 collection will be available for purchase very soon on our website and in stores, and we will give you a little sneak-peak of our latest style here on our blog.
Introducing Sand by Saya's Espadrilles!
As you all know, our sandals are well known for their comfort,
so of course, without comfort, there would be no Sand by Saya Espadrilles.
The materials used for the Espadrilles are even new in the market!
The new materials are like a soft cushion/rubber, so it will absorb all the pressure.
Don't be fooled by the flat surface. That's what makes the Espadrilles so comfortable and they are waterproof as well.
What's also amazing about these Espadrilles is that
they are designed by our new design team who has worked with Karl Lagerfeld, DVF, Steve Allen!
That means these Espadrilles are not just comfortable and waterproof, they come with style.
And as usual, we love to give you options.
You can choose your own hight, color, and depending on the style, you get to rock a fun pop art look, sophisticated classic look, a feminine floral look, or a bit of an edgy look.
Each styles are different and unique, but we can say that
all of them are luxurious, the perfect summer look, and will be the center of attention wherever you go.
I cannot wait to get my hands on these Espadrilles!
Our second news is especially for our fans in Japan.
We will be having our annual summer popup stores in Japan again!
The popup stores will be held in major cities and department stores.
We will also have a meet-and-greet with the founder/head designer, Saya
on limited days and locations.
It's an amazing opportunity to look at the sandals in person, try them on, and meet the person behind the brand.
We cannot wait for the warm weather and we cannot wait to see you all in Japan!
Schedule for the popup store and meet-and-greet listed below
- 6/1-8/31 Barneys New York @ All Location
- 5/31-8/31 JAL Air line @ catalog Shop
- 4/24-5/7 Ginza @ Mitsukoshi Dept
- 5/8-5/14 Umeda @ Hankyu Dept "New York Fair" - Osaka (Designer Attend from 8th to 12th)
- 5/15- Nagoya @ Mitsukoshi (Designer attend on 5/15)
- 5/17-19 Sand by Saya 3 days Event @Daikanyama (Designer attend 3 days)
- 5/22-5/28 Hakata @ Iwataya Dept (Designer attend 5/26)
- 5/29-6/4 Hakata @ Hankyu Dept (Designer attend 5/29)
- 5/29-6/11 Nishinomiya @ Hankyu Dept
- 6/4-6/17 Takamatsu @ Mitsukoshi Dept
- 6/5-6/28 Shinjuku @ Isetan (Designer attend 6/5)
- 6/5- Tokyo @ Daimaru
- 6/12-6/18 Tamagawa @ Takashimaya Dept
- 6/19-6/25 Ginza @ Mitsukoshi Dept
- 7/10-8/13 Shinjuku @ Isetan Dept
- 7/17-7/30 Hakata @ Hankyu Dept
- 7/24-8/6 Umeda@ Hankyu Dept 8F
- 7/31-8/21 Ginza @ Mitsukoshi Dept